General Terms & Conditions
- The contract is with the material. The service provider reserves all rights to source the materials. The service provider does not entertain breakage in the company’s supply chain & operations.
- Standard project management principles defined by the service provider will be followed.
- The service provider reserves the right to the confidentiality of proprietary information. The service provider is not liable to explain in detail the cost of materials used, labour cost, support material cost and other supply chain-related costs.
- The sequence of the work may not proceed in the exact order mentioned. It may happen simultaneously, or sometimes the order of sequence might vary as per the demand of the project. Timelines are subject to Market Situations and are approximate, not exact.
- The service provider’s operation strategies are standard & cannot be changed.
- Work other than mentioned in the quote is treated as extra work. Standard charges apply.
- GST 18% extra
- Additional work apart from the quote will be charged extra.
- 80% Advance and 20 against supply from the factory. For factory finish.
- 50% advance, 40% against supply after 40 to 50 job completion and 10% during job completion. For manual finish
- Special Hinges, Channels and Handles (online products) charges extra, standard charges apply.
- The service provider will provide invoices and warranty certificates for the accessories purchased.
- The service provider is responsible to take the client to brick & mortar store for tiles selection only /-
- Standard warranty principles apply.
- The client shall select sanitary ware, laminates, handles, lights, fabric, wallpaper, paint from the brochures, books or through digital aid provided by the service provider.
- The service provider is not liable to explain Proprietary information as per Protection of Confidential Business Information, Company Law. Business confidential information means all information, knowledge or data related to the operation of the business, price, pricing & plans, customer & supplier list, policies & strategies, details of clients & consultant contracts, technology, internal audit details & supply chain, employee list, detail project cost, budget forecasts, costs incurred for the company to individual costs & management, maintenance of supply chain.
- The service provider is not responsible for delays in work due to social emergencies like virus spread, health emergencies, events such as bandh, lockdown, strikes and other unexpected consequences.
- The service provider is not responsible for delays in work due to delayed decision making from the client’s end.
- The Service provider can disclose cost details of a few accessories to which tax invoice will be generated to the client.
- In case of project cancellation after the commencement of the work, the cancellation will be followed as per the service provider’s cancellation terms and policies.
- The service provider is liable to complete the work as per the payments received. Work at the site happens as per the payments received.
- The client shall allow the service provider to photograph the works during work in progress, before and after completion of the project.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
At Flicha, we wish to see every project completed. However, since we also depend on other service providers (such as manufacturers, raw material providers, accessory suppliers, project labor contractors, other state suppliers etc.), there are times when things don’t go as perfectly as planned. In such situations, we owe it to our customers to be fair and transparent, also allowing them to cancel the project if the situation demands on the following conditions.
|Cancellation Reason||Order Stage||Eligibility||Refund|
|Change in Flicha Interiors policy||Design Stage||If policy change within 60 days of order booking||If the customer does not wish to comply with the change in policy, eligible for 100% refund. However, this non-acceptance has to be communicated by the customer within 48 hours of intimation of change in Flicha policy, there will be no refund otherwise.|
|Change in Flicha policy||Design Stage||If policy change after 60 days of order booking|
(please refer to point (4) in notes below)
|Any other reason||Design Stage||Within 48 hours from order booking or site measurement visit, whichever is earlier||100% Refund|
|Any other reason||Design Stage||After 48 hours of order booking or site measurement visit, whichever is earlier|
(please refer to point (5) in notes below)
|Any other reason||Production stage||Any time period|
No refund and adherence to contract.
(please refer to point (6) in notes below)
- Time period is computed from the date of order book (10% payment received by Flicha Interiors)
- Design Stage: Stage after 10% payment has been made and before the (10%+40%) payment is made and designs are accepted by the Flicha Interiors production team.
- Production Stage: Stage after 40% payment has been made and before the 100% payment is made.
- No cash amount shall be refunded in such cases. However, Flicha Interiors products can be purchased by the customer to the extent of the advance amount paid, within 12 months of order booking. In case a purchase is not made or a partial purchase is made, the balance amounts shall be deemed to be forfeited. This is not valid for projects where 40% payment has already been collected. If 12 months have elapsed from the date of order booking, full amount paid will be deemed forfeited.
- No cash amount shall be refunded in such cases. However, Flicha Interiors products can be purchased by the customer to the extent of 50% of the advance amount paid, within 12 months of order booking. Balance 50% shall be deducted as design and marketing costs.
- A project cannot be cancelled once the designs are finalized and the project is under production. The customer shall not receive any refund if the project is cancelled and further the customer shall be obligated to pay the remaining order value of the project to the Company.
- In the event of project cancellation under production, the decision to accept cancellation and determine the refund is solely service provider’s decision.